Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of an ulcer turning into an infection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dhinvid
    replied
    Peptic ulcers can eat a hole through (perforate) the wall of your stomach or small intestine, putting you at risk of serious infection of your abdominal cavity (peritonitis

Leave a comment:

• frankzop
    replied
    Peptic ulcers can eat a hole through (perforate) the wall of your stomach or small intestine, putting you at risk of serious infection of your abdominal cavity techzpod download mobdro
    Last edited by frankzop; 06-21-2022, 03:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• iamawriter
    replied
    There is a programme on one of our tv channels that talks of Diabetes. And it is there every single day of the year. That shows how serious the disease must be. Your mother should take advice from her doctors and take it as a challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Hilda
    replied
    My mother has ulcers and it hasn't healed for many years. I guess it is because she doesn't follow all the instructions given by the doctor. She sometimes eats the foods she has been instructed not to eat.

Leave a comment:

• iamawriter
    replied
    Not just Dubai I think every nook and corner of the world will have centres for Diabetics to go for consultation. Having said that as a lay person who has no diabetes I have known those with this ailment being alert and vigilant and not taking chances with any hurt - even the slightest wound can become an issue to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• What are the chances of an ulcer turning into an infection?

An ulcer can easily turn into a deadly infection that can impact the quality of life of the individual diabetic in question. If you’re diabetic it's advised to refer to the leading diabetic wound care center Dubai has in store to ensure that your situation does not worsen to the amputation stage. Feel free to check out their official website to learn more about their diabetic care. Also, be sure to share your thoughts and feelings in the comments section below.
Working...
X