Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
TOP 10 - Questions Answered in [08-14-2014]
HTML tutorial

User Tag List

Thread: TOP 10 - Questions Answered in [08-14-2014]

Super Moderator Yes Man Colebra's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 23/1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

TOP 10 - Questions Answered in [08-14-2014]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If I accidently left out of this Top10 your amazing nobel laureate question, or a cool Cashis answer, go grab it and make justice dude.

TellyV:

Why did you decide to make this website? Do you get paid for letting other people place ads on your site?

Ca$his:

At first, I just wanted a site to communicate with fans. It got pretty big and then I took a career break. And when I came back to music, the site was switched and relaunched. Now its all about the rebuild. And I enjoy the interaction with everyone. It's a good line of access to the true fans

-------------

nafretiti:

I have always wondered, how does a payment work. Do you only get paid when you sell albums or do you try and do a lot of shows that bring in revenue as well? Also before you started to make music what sorts of jobs did you have until you landed yourself a record deal?

Ca$his:

I was a street hustler before rap. I did a call center gig for a quick minute when I got out of jail to ease my probation officer's mind. I get good album sales. Lots of features and do a nice amount of shows. So its a consistent solid cycle of good income

-------------

snoop major:

Whatchu tryna do fa ya Gday playa.: #BBGZ

Ca$his:

Get Money weed n p#ssy!

-------------

KINGMATHERS&CASHIS:

I Remember back in day hearing you on the radio speaking of King Mathers when Em was fucked up. I think that name came up coz Cashis said it, but then 50 co-sign and King Mathers was poppin' in the news like crazy as a new comeback album by em after encore. Here is my 3 Questions:

Things Still Same Track is from the King Mathers Era?

Do You Think That King Mathers Could See Light of The Day Or Top Marshall Mathers LP?

Last One Haha, Do You Know If Eminem Dissed Wayne Like Killing Him On Mathers Album, I Heard Rumors About A Wayne Destruction But Then Eminem Relapsed And Changed Direction To Relapse With Those Crazy Accents.

Ca$his:

1. Yes
    2. It won't come out, but it was in the top 3 albums of his career. In between Eminem Show and MMLP1
    3. That's true

-------------

Queen4life:

I recently took the quiz - Do you have what it takes to be rich - and found out that most wealthy people mix work with play.

Instead of taking vacations like the average Joe, they rarely stop doing their job. So, if they want to go to the beach, they do, but may take a minute to make a business call. In other words, they just don't shut down totally.

Does that describe you?

Ca$his:

I mix both. I work non stop. It annoys my close ones. But, its the life I lead

-------------

Queen4life:

I am from Seattle.

Almost everyone I meet from the mid west (or east coast) says moving out of that area to the west coast is a trip. From basic transportation to the mentality of the people, it's a major adjustment.

So, how did you deal with the move? Are you happier now with the change or yearn to be back at home in Chicago?

Ca$his:

It freaked me out. I went back home and came back on a visit. My mama had moved to OC and I Ended up falling for a perfect girl and that changed it all. I'm happy I came back to LA. I would've been dead easily. But, I go back home a few months out of the year. If I can. Even if it's between tours. Keeps me with my edge

-------------

sparkinthedark101:

You've probably seen more rappers swaggering through your doors than most of us have seen in our lifetime. care to share some knowledge with us? what does a young rapper with big dreams do that separates him from all the rest?

cheers

Ca$his:

For me, forget ur zip drive with 3 thousand songs. Play ur best 3 and u perform them in front of me. If u move me, lets make a deal to get u sum cash and get ur career going. It's a lot harder than most people think

-------------

kmpisces:

What is a little known fact about you? Something we would be interested in hearing. But, of course, something that you do not mind sharing.

Ca$his:

Before every song, I sing Michael Jackson briefly and pray. Then open my mouth and words just flow into a song is formed.

-------------

ACSAPA:

50 Cent had his video game Bulletproof, and Method Man and Redman were in the Def Jam games.
    If they made a Cashis video game, what would you want to do in it?
    Would it have fighting like Def Jam Vendetta, have heists and missions like Grand Theft Auto or be something completely different?

Ca$his:

The first gangster sports game. Blazing. Drug dealing, hits, retaliation. Emotional funeral scenes and gruesome murder scenes. Shootouts after a basketball game. Gang wars during football scrimmages. Lay low at different girls cribs. Turning to God. Warring with the cops til whatever happens next. The gamer would control my fate. And the soundtrack would be crazy dope

-------------

DoulaChic79:

Was just watching the video bird call and I noticed he had the Star of David tattooed on his right hand. Is he hebrew Israelite or a part of any Judaic sect? Of course this piqued my interest.

Ca$his:

The 6 is for the meanings which sum1 explained correctly already for me. But, I have since begun to learn Judaism and am quite fond of the teachings. They strangely relate to gang culture. Just for a positive outcome instead of violence. Mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted to do a poll too, but I think I messed up somehow by going back a page on Chrome...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Nice.. I like this man.

Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 4/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

My question and his answer belongs in there
    its about the instrumentals

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy Man View Post
    Yeah, I agree

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy Man View Post
    Go grab it. They were just too many, and it was like 4 am when I did this.
    For me, I really like these two:

-------------

sparkinthedark101:

You've probably seen more rappers swaggering through your doors than most of us have seen in our lifetime. care to share some knowledge with us? what does a young rapper with big dreams do that separates him from all the rest?

cheers

Ca$his:

For me, forget ur zip drive with 3 thousand songs. Play ur best 3 and u perform them in front of me. If u move me, lets make a deal to get u sum cash and get ur career going. It's a lot harder than most people think

-------------

kmpisces:

What is a little known fact about you? Something we would be interested in hearing. But, of course, something that you do not mind sharing.

Ca$his:

Before every song, I sing Michael Jackson briefly and pray. Then open my mouth and words just flow into a song is formed.

-------------

Member Roadie sparkinthedark101's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 9/2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Loving this sick compilation. Keep on keeping on, man. This was definitely an example of ten of the best responses.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm gonna sticky this thread..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sparkinthedark101 View Post
    Loving this sick compilation. Keep on keeping on, man. This was definitely an example of ten of the best responses.
    It was really late and I wanted to go to sleep, but I'd thought I'd power through and to this.
    It's a lot easier that going around and opening a bunch of threads.

By the way...

kmpisces:

Ca$his:

-------------

Either he's fucking with us, or this is epic as hell

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colebra View Post
    It was really late and I wanted to go to sleep, but I'd thought I'd power through and to this.
    It's a lot easier that going around and opening a bunch of threads.

By the way...

kmpisces:

Ca$his:

-------------

Either he's fucking with us, or this is epic as hell
    Na, He really does that if he said he does, he doesn't bullshit. This thread is good for discussing his answers since i close the other threads. Good Job on making this thread colebra

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    Na, He really does that if he said he does, he doesn't bullshit. This thread is good for discussing his answers since i close the other threads. Good Job on making this thread colebra
    And for asking follow-ups.
    I gotta know more about this Michael Jackson singing.

Do you think he does this live before every song? That can't be, right?
    He has to speak to the crowd between songs...

Also, what's song is he singing?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colebra View Post
    And for asking follow-ups.
    I gotta know more about this Michael Jackson singing.

Do you think he does this live before every song? That can't be, right?
    He has to speak to the crowd between songs...

Also, what's song is he singing?
    He does it before he enters the crowd, and he does speak between his songs, since i've seen him perform. But basically.. the song ends and literally 10 seconds later he continues with the next song, and its crazy how he doesn't really take any breaks in between songs.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1
    Given: 16/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I really enjoyed reading that. Especially the part where he mentions that he sings Michael Jackson. The king of pop has been an inspiration to every soul on this planet. Just curious, which MJ song does he sing?

Senior Member Groupie Strykstar's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/2
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Love his interactions with the fans, always keeping it real too!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Love how much he intacts with his fans!
    Gotta love the answer
    "getting puss@y money Weed"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    He does it before he enters the crowd, and he does speak between his songs, since i've seen him perform. But basically.. the song ends and literally 10 seconds later he continues with the next song, and its crazy how he doesn't really take any breaks in between songs.
    It's actually a pretty standard move to do 2 or 3 songs without a speaking break.
    Makes a nice, fast pace for the audience.