User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Ca$his- Does He Gamble

  1. #1
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Ca$his- Does He Gamble


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Cuz I do. Sports, poker, blackjack, craps, etc. ?

  2. #2
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Good question g.

  3. #3
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    i lost 6200 bucks last weekend playing poker and betting on baseball.

    dead serious any doubters PM me and i will show you the tickets.

  4. #4
    Banned Noob
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    WHAT? $6200 is insane dude. That can't be good. Take it easy man Only time I ever gambled, I lost $200 and said nope I'll never do this shiz again. I ain't strong enough for it. I get angry at myself for a loss, ya'know what I mean?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Newark, NJ
    Posts
    202
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Oh wow. You lost a lot of money. I like to gamble too, but I don't gamble when I'm playing cards. I like using the slot machines. I lose some money, but I still win some money too.

  6. #6
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by idigress1337 View Post
    WHAT? $6200 is insane dude. That can't be good. Take it easy man Only time I ever gambled, I lost $200 and said nope I'll never do this shiz again. I ain't strong enough for it. I get angry at myself for a loss, ya'know what I mean?
    well actually i deposited 200 bucks and hit a miracle parlay that won me $3200. then i had a huge run at the poker tables . anyway 6000 bucks was house money that i lost so it wasnt a big hit to MY wallet per say but still I could have used that money. I ain't rich. I 30x my initial deposit. Got a future to think about . Next time just going to withdraw after a big hit. But I do gamble regularly. At least $500-1000/ month.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yes Man Whitewolf2578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    207
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I stopped gambling when I was rolling dice in the bathroom of my Highschool, lost like five bucks but I learned my lesson. Rather just roll a D20 and get a critical.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Yes Man Colebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 23/1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    well actually i deposited 200 bucks and hit a miracle parlay that won me $3200. then i had a huge run at the poker tables . anyway 6000 bucks was house money that i lost so it wasnt a big hit to MY wallet per say but still I could have used that money. I ain't rich. I 30x my initial deposit. Got a future to think about . Next time just going to withdraw after a big hit. But I do gamble regularly. At least $500-1000/ month.
    Good for you son!
    Some dudes have to say fuck it... this world is too boring for me, I need to shake things up a bit.
    Just don't go too crazy... We need you here at the forum, so don't become homeless k?

    By the way, check this podcast man:



    3 hours of Isaac Haxton talking shit with Joe Rogan....
    Isaac Haxton, if you don't know him, is a poker mogul who has lost and won millions at times.

    I'm also curious to see what's Cashis response.
    Either he gambles a lot, or he's the kind of dude who never even thinks of this.

  9. #9
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colebra View Post
    Good for you son!
    Some dudes have to say fuck it... this world is too boring for me, I need to shake things up a bit.
    Just don't go too crazy... We need you here at the forum, so don't become homeless k?

    By the way, check this podcast man:



    3 hours of Isaac Haxton talking shit with Joe Rogan....
    Isaac Haxton, if you don't know him, is a poker mogul who has lost and won millions at times.

    I'm also curious to see what's Cashis response.
    Either he gambles a lot, or he's the kind of dude who never even thinks of this.

    yea its my only vice. I don't abuse liquor or drugs . I'm not a womanizer . Gambling gives me that rush and if I hit it big I usually start betting even heavier and more recklessly. I got to learn to bet a certain amount no matter what my roll. Nah never heard about Haxton but wow to win and lose millions ... guy must have mad skillz. I lost about $4200 at the poker tables in half an hour playing 5/10. I also won $3000 in 20 minutes so yea I play aggressive. Poker is a game of skill but sometimes it just bends you over even if you play everything right. Inferior hands win when you have all on the line because of some stupid river card.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Yes Man Colebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 23/1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    yea its my only vice. I don't abuse liquor or drugs . I'm not a womanizer . Gambling gives me that rush and if I hit it big I usually start betting even heavier and more recklessly. I got to learn to bet a certain amount no matter what my roll. Nah never heard about Haxton but wow to win and lose millions ... guy must have mad skillz. I lost about $4200 at the poker tables in half an hour playing 5/10. I also won $3000 in 20 minutes so yea I play aggressive. Poker is a game of skill but sometimes it just bends you over even if you play everything right. Inferior hands win when you have all on the line because of some stupid river card.
    You don't have to tell me diggity shit dude... I'm right there with you!

    Just don't become one of those asshole who gambles his house, car, and kid's university fund...
    That's fucked up.
    Other than that, who gives a shit, right?

    I do think of betting, and especially poker, in a totally different way though...
    I've owned some stocks, and have made different small investments in the past, and I play poker with the same "investor brain". You know what I mean?
    I do feel the rush of winning though...

    Check out Haxton. His story is amazing.
    19 year old dude, just taking a computer class, says "fuck it! i'm gonna become a professional poker player and earn a million dollars."
    Drops out of class, makes a million and a half, moves to Malta...

    It's a pretty awesome podcast.

  11. #11
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colebra View Post
    You don't have to tell me diggity shit dude... I'm right there with you!

    Just don't become one of those asshole who gambles his house, car, and kid's university fund...
    That's fucked up.
    Other than that, who gives a shit, right?

    I do think of betting, and especially poker, in a totally different way though...
    I've owned some stocks, and have made different small investments in the past, and I play poker with the same "investor brain". You know what I mean?
    I do feel the rush of winning though...

    Check out Haxton. His story is amazing.
    19 year old dude, just taking a computer class, says "fuck it! i'm gonna become a professional poker player and earn a million dollars."
    Drops out of class, makes a million and a half, moves to Malta...

    It's a pretty awesome podcast.
    not telling you anything , just ranting basically about it. nah I got a family to think about so I would never go extreme. Plus my wife controls the finances so she'll know immediately and stab me LMAO.

    What do you mean you think of betting and poker in a different way ? You are conservative ?
    Investor brain when playing poker? You sound like a nit bud hahaha. aint nothing wrong with it as long as you profit. I go for the jugular when I play.

    got a few stocks and mutual funds. but i just keep em for years on end and don't do much trading.
    in that I am conservative . I've owned Microsoft for the past 12 years. it split twice and I've made about 400 dollars from my initial investment LOL.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Yes Man mcjonesqwe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    294
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 11/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I love to gamble too. There's nothing better than going to Churchill downs on a perfect spring day and betting on the ponies. I usually come out slightly negative though... but 3 dollars is a great price to pay for 10 races of classy entertainment. Every time I play poker I always cash too.

  13. #13
    Member Roadie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    57
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 14/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Gambling is such an addiction sometimes, I understand people like to go out and gamble to have a little fun, however way too much is horrid. You need to be careful when gambling because you could get yourself into a tight spot,then what good would that do you? Haven't done gambling myself at a casino or anything, but have done so online and hated losing my money, it is made to get people addicted.I would thing musicians and famous people are careful with their money in the event of "What if" their career dies or something tragic happens in their families.

  14. #14
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by nafretiti View Post
    Gambling is such an addiction sometimes, I understand people like to go out and gamble to have a little fun, however way too much is horrid. You need to be careful when gambling because you could get yourself into a tight spot,then what good would that do you? Haven't done gambling myself at a casino or anything, but have done so online and hated losing my money, it is made to get people addicted.I would thing musicians and famous people are careful with their money in the event of "What if" their career dies or something tragic happens in their families.
    you know how many pro athletes gamble ? ridiculous number, celebrities too. most have some type of vice. and there ain't nothing wrong with it as long as you don't go nuts or gamble what you can't afford to lose. charles barkley loses millions gambling each year but he says I can afford to lose that money and I love it so whats the big deal. makes sense.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Yes Man Colebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 23/1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    not telling you anything , just ranting basically about it.
    I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    Plus my wife controls the finances so she'll know immediately and stab me LMAO.
    You got a good one.

    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    What do you mean you think of betting and poker in a different way ? You are conservative ?
    Investor brain when playing poker? You sound like a nit bud hahaha. aint nothing wrong with it as long as you profit. I go for the jugular when I play.
    What's a nit bud?
    I mean how I choose to bet or not, and how much to bet.
    I think it's fair to cal me conservative.

    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    got a few stocks and mutual funds. but i just keep em for years on end and don't do much trading.
    in that I am conservative . I've owned Microsoft for the past 12 years. it split twice and I've made about 400 dollars from my initial investment LOL.
    That's awesome! How much did you went in with?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register