Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

What is your favorite Michael Jackson cd

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I have been a fan of Michael Jackson's for many years. I have all of his cds and enjoy every one of them. I was just curious as to what is everyone's favorite cd by Michael Jackson. It is such a hard choice for me because they are all really good. If I had to choose, I would choose Thriller. I can listen to every song over and over again and never get tired of them. The cd has just the right amount of r&b/pop/rock music that I enjoy.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Same here I would choose thriller and I bet you that many people will too.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I think they will too because it's a great cd. I know a lot of people were torn between Thriller and Off The Wall. Off The Wall is a great cd too, but there is something about Thriller that captivates me.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I really miss Michael Jackson and all that he contributed to the music world! He had so many great songs and I don't know if I can pick just one of them out. I guess if I have to pick one CD out though it would be "Thriller" because of how well it was done. I love that Vincent Price narrated it and that it still lives on in history as the greatest selling album of all time. I know that there will NEVER be another Michael Jackson and although some artists try as they may...they will not be him ever. Michael Jackson is my son's favorite artist and I wished that he had lived long enough for my son and I to go and see one of his concerts, it would have been phenomenal!

Senior Member Groupie jasonking's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/1
    Given: 20/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Easily Thriller.

It's one of the highest selling records of all time, and it was an instant classic the day it came out.
    Laying in the Cut.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/0
    Given: 6/1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Thriller.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Dangerous would be my favorite album. I was very young when that came out but I remember loving it so much that I'd play it from beginning to end almost everyday. It had lots of great songs and all the music videos for it were very entertaining as well.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Even though I regard Michael Jackson as a great humanitarian who devoted much of his time and energy to charities, especially supporting sick and terminally ill children, I was never really all that enthusiastic about his music. Obviously, he was a highly original and unique artist, and I respect his great work, but personally I just don't feel any connection with his music.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/1
    Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I have to agree with the test of the world that contributed to making Thriller the all time best selling album. I like sine of all his albums, but thriller is the heart of Michael Jackson. He's got plenty of favorites in there.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kerin65 View Post
    I really miss Michael Jackson and all that he contributed to the music world! He had so many great songs and I don't know if I can pick just one of them out. I guess if I have to pick one CD out though it would be "Thriller" because of how well it was done. I love that Vincent Price narrated it and that it still lives on in history as the greatest selling album of all time. I know that there will NEVER be another Michael Jackson and although some artists try as they may...they will not be him ever. Michael Jackson is my son's favorite artist and I wished that he had lived long enough for my son and I to go and see one of his concerts, it would have been phenomenal!
    I feel the same way. Michael Jackson was one of my favorite singers. I really do miss him. I am not surprised that Thriller was one of the greatest selling cds of all time because every song on the cd is amazing. I agree that there will never be another Michael Jackson. A lot of people try to be, but it's impossible. I wish I got the chance to see him in concert, but I never did. The closest I've come to seeing his concerts is by watching them on dvd. It's not the same as seeing it in person, but at least I get to enjoy the music.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jasonking View Post
    Easily Thriller.

It's one of the highest selling records of all time, and it was an instant classic the day it came out.
    It is a classic. The songs on the cd are timeless. It's easy to forget that the cd came out over thirty years ago. The songs still hold up today in my opinion. With some songs, you could tell that they were released years ago, but not the songs on Thriller.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Dangerous would be my favorite album. I was very young when that came out but I remember loving it so much that I'd play it from beginning to end almost everyday. It had lots of great songs and all the music videos for it were very entertaining as well.
    I love Dangerous too. The songs are really great. One of my favorite tracks on the cd is Remember The Time. I love the video to the song too. It was like watching a mini movie. What is your favorite song on the cd?

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ambrosia View Post
    Even though I regard Michael Jackson as a great humanitarian who devoted much of his time and energy to charities, especially supporting sick and terminally ill children, I was never really all that enthusiastic about his music. Obviously, he was a highly original and unique artist, and I respect his great work, but personally I just don't feel any connection with his music.
    I respect that. There are some people who feel different about him. I loved how he helped other people too. There aren't that many celebrities who take the time to help people the way MJ did. You can tell through the inspirational songs he did that he really cared about helping people as well as saving the planet.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TuRon View Post
    I have to agree with the test of the world that contributed to making Thriller the all time best selling album. I like sine of all his albums, but thriller is the heart of Michael Jackson. He's got plenty of favorites in there.
    He really does. There are so many good songs on the cd that it's hard for me to pick a favorite. As I said in another post, I can listen to every song over and over and never grow tired of them. They are all really that good in my opinion.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

As the crowd roars! THRILLER it is.