Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

OTO

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I've been reading lately about this secret group called Ordo Templi Orientis. This is supposed to be the occult society that our top rappers & entertainers belong to and are forced to join in order to remain famous and rich. Have any of you heard of this secret society?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/11
    Given: 115/21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I've heard of the Freemasons, a secret society that America's founding fathers and most (if not all) our presidents have been members of. I may be mixing-up the Freemasons with 'Opus Dei,' 'the Knights Templar' and lots of other organizations-which-may-not-exist

I've long heard that the recording-industry were deeply involved in Satanism ... something involving "helter-skelter," something involving 'the reason why they call a first recording "the master",' etc.

I'm surprised you don't link to the OTO home-site. If OTO is indeed "dedicated to the high purpose of securing the Liberty of the Individual and his or her advancement in Light, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge, and Power through Beauty, Courage, and Wit, on the Foundation of Universal Brotherhood," then I don't see why rappers WOULDN'T be members-of ('forced to join,' maybe; but 'forced' for their own good, I should think!)

I think it's mostly just The Secret---which is (in so-many words) that you become successful in-part because you surround-&-align yourself with successful friends. When I say 'align yourself,' I mean "try to meet the same goal"; when I say 'try to meet the same goal,' I don't mean "separate acheivement of like goals" (like 'to make money')---I mean "seeing that the same goal is met" ... like churches have the goal of 'seeing Lord Jesus set high in Heaven,' like OTO has 'affirmation of Universal Brotherhood.'

Devote yourself to the Universal Brotherhood, and you'll be joined by others who devote themselves!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/1
    Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I agree with the alignment of like minds to achieve higher goals in life. All of those group occults & evil sects you just named are real. Here is a link to give you a better look first hand. http://www.ynaija.com/forget-illumin...-jay-z-report/