Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    No, I don't think it's real, but I agree with the previous posters that they learn how to cold read from reading books. Also, most of the TV psychics are scams- and it's all bullcrap.

Member Gang Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

There are courses specially designed for this particular thing.... I don't think it should be treated seriously whatsoever.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

There is a reason why Psychics pay you for readings, its their job. I do not believe in Psychics.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

They are fake, because they target typical questions, wher their answers might match up to yours, but they are fake.

Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I loved all of your answers!!! I find the topic very interesting, now when I posted this thread I didn't tell you but the psychic that I went to apparently talked to the dead! The reason I started to believe this one Psychic is because he told me things about my dead relatives that only they and I would know! Now whether he could just read me very well, only he will ever really know.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/2
    Given: 13/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Livvy View Post
    This. It's been confirmed by people who used to work in the industry that all they're doing is cold reading you.
    Well there really are fake psychics out there, and those people who have confirmed that they are just doing cold reading are the fake ones. If someone knows things you can only know and they are giving online readings just based on your 1st name without asking any questions, then that's a real psychic.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

No, I don't believe that they are real. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. As of now, the evidence in favor of psychics is severely lacking.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Askanison View Post
    Its called cold reading. They all do it and its all a bunch of fakery. Next psychic you meet punch them in the face and say "Yeah did you see that coming!"
    LOL I would have to get psychologically evaluated if I did that. I feel that there maybe some who do know how to do some of medium stuff finding them would be a challenge. Most so called psychics are fake.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't know, I have seen a couple of physics just for fun and most of them were scammers. Although one time when I was at the beach, this psychic told me a lot of stuff that has happened and it has kind of freaked me out ever since! I do believe in people who can see things before they happen. I myself have been able to avoid many disasters for whatever reason, but when I think back to those times when I knew something was going to happen before it happened, I feel very grateful that something saved me. I do think that some people are just more in tune with the universe or something to that effect.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/1
    Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Psychics can be very real depending on how deep the delve into witchcraft & Satanic ritual. The Bible makes it clear that we can surrender our Human Spirit to the enemy on become possessed. Aleister Crowley taught black magic that many of our entertainers follow to get power, fame & fortune. However, they will all have to answer to the Lord.
    Here's a verse from he Bible.

Deuteronomy 18:9-12
    “When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TuRon View Post
    Psychics can be very real depending on how deep the delve into witchcraft & Satanic ritual. The Bible makes it clear that we can surrender our Human Spirit to the enemy on become possessed. Aleister Crowley taught black magic that many of our entertainers follow to get power, fame & fortune. However, they will all have to answer to the Lord.

“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
    Wheres the proof that black magic is real? I'm interested in this now lol..

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 59/1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TuRon View Post

A person with special abilities is not necessarily evil, or an abomination. It is even in the Bible that some people just have special abilities, sin was not involved. Spawns from Satan's bloodline (research: the 13 Bloodlines of Satan), probably use their abilities for evil deeds.

Everyone has abilities, as it seems, it depends on how they are utilized. A lady that I know uses her ability for helping people rectify issues with deceased family members.

Member Gang Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 7/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I believe that a hand full are real but there are so many scammers out there that I don't know what to believe anymore.

Senior Member Yes Man ImNotHodor's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Yeah, these people are not to be taken seriously, but it is a little fun if they are actually good at it. They follow social patterns and make good use of a persons physical reaction.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Psychics are as real as any other hocus pocus conspiracy that's going around the internet.