Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Get Your Waist Thin Without Surgery with Body Wraps at Home Ladies

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    GBL001-WorldsLargestWrapParty_BeforeAndAfters-Green Background-2.jpg
    After seeing that post on the girl who's trying to look like Kim Kardashian, I really want to put my product out there. These wraps are the next best thing to surgery. Even with spanx, when you take it off, you are still left with...YOU. With these wraps that penetrate the skin and shrink fat and cellulite you have results that last 2-6 months. It all depends on how much water you drink and how well you eat.

Pretty much you unfold it, put it on and leave it on for 45 minutes. For three days after, your body goes through a detox and pushes the fat cells to release it's toxins so the fat cells shrink. I started using the wraps in April after having my baby in January and I was about 170 lbs, now after 7 wraps I'm 139 lbs. I also went from a 37 inch waist to a 32 inch waist in 3 months.

We have some other products like supplements that help with stress, but it all depends on what you are looking for.

You can get 4 wraps which is a full treatment for $59

Take a look at my lil website at http://www.rockinhotmama.com

If you have any questions, pm me. I'm also looking for distributors to join my team. If you want to see more pictures, just give me a holler and I'll send them to you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 5/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I always wondered about products like this one. I have to admit the commercial looks good but, I wonder does it really work?