Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I prefer weed over alcohol because weed is just a lot less toxic, and you can do it and still not be under the influence. Weed is just more safe in my opinion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 59/1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Alcohol would be my best option because I love drinking beverages. I am a very oral and responsible person. I mean that in a really good way.

Junior Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I would prefer weed over anything. Weed promotes peace. Alcohol is the devil, and its dangerous.

Bogish Boy Member Yes Man snoop major's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Im more into weed i was a big drinker but i got tired of tha feeling ot gave me tha next day weed doesn't make me feel shiity but i still drink my intake just isn't tha same ill have a 40 n a tall can n im done lol as long as i goty trees usually I'd b sippin on 3 40s a bottle of hard liquor a case n im good lol but beer or alcohol gets u in trouble

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Definitely weed. It is cure for many diseases, it makes you relaxed and happy smilling. The thing is if you smoke too ofter it may only shorten your short-period memory and that's pretty much it. Alcohol on other side is in many cases the main reason for familiy break ups, violence and at last car crashes. Alcohol is also harmful for your body so if i got to chose i'd definitely go for weed.

Junior Member Rookie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't use either, but let me tell you: being around stoners is way better than being around drunkards. I've heard that you can get anxious and negative from smoking pot but I've never seen this in anyone else, lol. People that are drunk get really pissed off easily, they're like time bombs. Stoners are just chill, though.
    Plus, weed doesn't give you liver problems.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/1
    Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Weed is definitely a better choice as far as health is concerned, but I don't smoke so I choose Alcohol. Alcohol can be done in moderation & harmless, and to top it off, it's legal. Don't get me wrong, I think weed should be legal as well. What I don't understand is how weed can be used for medicine, but illegal for personal use, but alcohol can land you in jail, but is legal to buy. I need a drink! lol

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumwriter92 View Post
    WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? I RATHER SMOKE WEED SINCE IT'S A NATURAL SUBSTANCE AND DOESN'T PROVE TO HARM ANYTHING IN YOUR BODY. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE? WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RATHER CHOSE OVER.
    Poison ivy is natural. Just because something is natural doesn't mean that it's safe. Also, it's dishonest to say that smoking weed doesn't harm anything in your body. I think your lungs would disagree with that statement.

I enjoy both alcohol and cannabis, and I see no reason to compare one to the other. They're both good for certain situations. For me, weed is good when I want to relax and alcohol is good when I want to socialize. If I had to choose one, I'd choose weed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob93FL View Post
    Poison ivy is natural. Just because something is natural doesn't mean that it's safe. Also, it's dishonest to say that smoking weed doesn't harm anything in your body. I think your lungs would disagree with that statement.

I enjoy both alcohol and cannabis, and I see no reason to compare one to the other. They're both good for certain situations. For me, weed is good when I want to relax and alcohol is good when I want to socialize. If I had to choose one, I'd choose weed.
    Yeah, but alcohol has no known medical benefit, and you know that. I say make weed legal, and alcohol illegal. 12,000+ deaths a year just from drunk driving zero deaths ever from weed g

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 10/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Weed, just because it grows naturally. It is not man made and has been used for medicine by most cultures for 100's of years. I am a former smoker. The entire time I smoked I never had high blood pressure or migraines. My pressure has never been able to stabilize since I stopped smoking.Marijuana does not cause hangovers, which is an added bonus.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    Yeah, but alcohol has no known medical benefit, and you know that. I say make weed legal, and alcohol illegal. 12,000+ deaths a year just from drunk driving zero deaths ever from weed g
    Sure, I'm not disagreeing with that. Just because something has no medical benefit doesn't mean that it should be illegal.

The last time we made alcohol illegal, organized crime increased, protesting increased, and people still made alcohol. Making it illegal doesn't make it go away. It just puts the alcohol in the hands of black market dealers. I think we've learned from out mistake. Prohibition doesn't work; it never has, and it never will.

Senior Member Yes Man Askanison's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/6
    Given: 43/7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    Alcohol destroys families, makes people lose their jobs, causes accidents, I cant think of one thing alcohol has as a benefit. Weed has health benefits in moderation. All it does it make you happy, sleepy, and hungry.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rob93FL View Post
    Sure, I'm not disagreeing with that. Just because something has no medical benefit doesn't mean that it should be illegal.

The last time we made alcohol illegal, organized crime increased, protesting increased, and people still made alcohol. Making it illegal doesn't make it go away. It just puts the alcohol in the hands of black market dealers. I think we've learned from out mistake. Prohibition doesn't work; it never has, and it never will.
    Your actually correct on that

Quote Originally Posted by Askanison View Post
    Alcohol destroys families, makes people lose their jobs, causes accidents, I cant think of one thing alcohol has as a benefit. Weed has health benefits in moderation. All it does it make you happy, sleepy, and hungry.

Yeah, exactly!!

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Askanison View Post
    I think it's unfair to judge alcohol as a whole just because some people become addicted and ruin their lives. You wouldn't say that weed is terrible just because some people are irresponsible with their cannabis-use, would you? Alcohol has plenty of benefits in normal doses. A glass or two of red wine a day is healthy for you because of the flavonoids and resveratrol. It's also great for social situations and relaxing.

Alcohol does have a much higher potential for abuse, but that doesn't mean that it's the devil's drug. Like all other drugs, it should be used with responsibility.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/3
    Given: 15/3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I would choose weed all the time everyday. it doesn't make me feel bad if I do too much or too little it always makes me feel good I could go with out or go with. I just like it so much more. I've never been a drinker and I never will be.