Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

WEED VS ALCOHOL?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER? I RATHER SMOKE WEED SINCE IT'S A NATURAL SUBSTANCE AND DOESN'T PROVE TO HARM ANYTHING IN YOUR BODY. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS ONE? WHICH ONE WOULD YOU RATHER CHOSE OVER.

Administrator Reliable Person mdemaz's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/2
    Given: 57/0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks

First off, epic avatar, second off, I prefer weed, because it's the least damaging if you use it responsibly like alcohol.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Weed.
    I hardly ever drink alcohol if there isn't a special occasion.
    Sometimes I just drink wine to dinner or in the evening.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I guess I'm gonna be pretty alone here, but I'm gonna choose alcohol, because I love beer and also because alcohol isn't illegal. I know alcohol is more dangerous, but I don't really like weed.

Senior Member Yes Man Whitewolf2578's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Weed has proven to some bad stuff to your body. Not sure what kind of weed you people are smoking. I prefer Alcohol though, as I can drink it in hopes that it is doing horrible things to my body. You only live once and death is the greatest thing one can accomplish in life. Warriors unite!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I like alcohol more than weed.
    I have tried to like weed many times, I really really really tried to like it, but no matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't get myself to like it.
    I get real paranoid & right when I feel high, I want the feeling to go away & I'l stare at the time going by because sometimes I think I am gonna die & when I see that 3 minutes,6 minutes,15 minutes have gone by I'll calm down and tell myself see you're overreacting, if you were gonna die you'd already be dead lol.
    Alcohol makes me more talkative. I'm shy so it helps me relax. I dont drink as much anymore, but I do like Xanax or "bars" as they are called over here.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf2578 View Post
    Weed has proven to some bad stuff to your body. Not sure what kind of weed you people are smoking. I prefer Alcohol though, as I can drink it in hopes that it is doing horrible things to my body. You only live once and death is the greatest thing one can accomplish in life. Warriors unite!
    I'm sorry but i don't know where you got that.. Marijuana is extremly safe.. I saw it on webmd.. They did a study weed shrinks tumors, and kills the bad cells, and not the good cells, including brain cells. But... Smoking of course isn't healthy for your lungs, and that's why there's edibles.

Also, Dr sanja gupta did a documentary on weed, and apologized, and said he's now for it being used for medical purposes. I suffer from chronic pain, and plan switching off the dangerous pills, and too the weed since it's proven to help with pain
    Quote Originally Posted by BeBeDoLL View Post
    I like alcohol more than weed.
    I have tried to like weed many times, I really really really tried to like it, but no matter how hard I tried, I still couldn't get myself to like it.
    I get real paranoid & right when I feel high, I want the feeling to go away & I'l stare at the time going by because sometimes I think I am gonna die & when I see that 3 minutes,6 minutes,15 minutes have gone by I'll calm down and tell myself see you're overreacting, if you were gonna die you'd already be dead lol.
    Alcohol makes me more talkative. I'm shy so it helps me relax. I dont drink as much anymore, but I do like Xanax or "bars" as they are called over here.
    I understand, and it does that to some people, and you possibly may be allergic to weed. Also, Xanax in general isn't safe, and is super addicting. I've totaled 2 $50,000 cars from xanax.

Senior Member Groupie Gelsemium's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I think that both combine well, but I prefer the weed effect. Alcohol we just have to drink too much.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I think that weed is much better than alcohol because alcohol does a lot of damage to your body and your mind. I have had quite a few people in my life who were alcoholics and it really turned me off to drinking quite a bit. I don't think that either is great for your health necessarily, but I would definitely choose weed any day over alcohol! Alcohol is also not good because it does cause a lot of the violence that we see in the world including domestic violence.

Banned Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf2578 View Post
    There are far greater positives of weed than any negatives like OC said. You got a link for it doing bad stuff to the body? won't be far now till it is legalized and sold in local pharmacies.

that being said i prefer a nice cold beer over pot any day.

Senior Member Groupie Strykstar's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

@Strykstar..:D :D..That was epic..!!
    For me it would be neither but i have heard that while smoking marijuanaa,your body wont do anything crazy.When drinking alcohol, or maybe even too much alcohol you can throw up or go crazy and kill someone.So weed is better off..

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 32/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I love them both. I usually smoke and drink on weekends. But if i had to pick just one, i would choose alcohol. Weed gets me too lazy. When i smoke, i just don't want to move from where i am. But when i'm listening to music, weed is clearly the winner. I've always said that if you haven't listened to a song or album on weed, then you haven't listened to it at all. It's like watching a movie normally against watching it in 3D.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Strykstar View Post
    Yeah, good question, no need to chose just one.
    Cashis music videos, check them out!

Senior Member Yes Man Askanison's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/6
    Given: 43/7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Alcohol to me is destructive and easily takes away ones ability to make rational decisions. Weed is safer in my opinion. I don't drink except socially, and very little even then. But i am blazing errrrrrrrrryday! I can function on weed. I can go to work on weed and do my job just fine. I get drunk, I get sloppy. I love my weed, just can't wait for it to be legal where i am.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.