HTML tutorial

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody else sick of Miley Cyrus?

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/2
    Given: 13/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I agree, she is also an Illuminati puppet, so I'm sure she must have been given "orders" on how to act in front of the media, because I read that one of the Illuminati's objective is to corrupt the youth by having the celebrities be seen as a bad example. So I don't think that her antics were all "hers", there must have been some "ordered stuff" in there.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't watch television and don't listen to the radio. So anything she do goes right by me. From what I have seen of her, it's harmless I suppose. She's young and I guess this is what young women in their 20s do when they want to rebel. For the life of me I don't know why rebellion always includes a hyper sexualize image but I guess that's the way the rules are played in the music industry.

Junior Member Noob InfiniteStandard's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

She just wants attention. If everybody stopped giving her it, she would stop acting like a whore

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteStandard View Post
    She just wants attention. If everybody stopped giving her it, she would stop acting like a whore
    Happens to most child stars really. She is getting her act together now though it seems, and is returning to 'normal'

Member Gang Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I used to be a huge fan of Miley Cyrus, she used to be this angel I was sure who can't do wrong. I grew up watching Hanna Montana and listening to her songs religiously. And then she pulled the scandalous twerky move and i lost all respect i have for her. It was completely unexpected because she became this crazy person from out of nowhere, it was sad really because she hasn't done things before that would back up her craziness now. I really feel bad for her. She's a good person inside but she's obviously misguided. Hopefully she doesn't turn out as bad as Lindsey Lohan did.

Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Honestly? She doesn't really bother me. I think the tongue thing is kinda dumb but all the other stuff is just generic pop star stuff and anyway, she's just a young woman trying to have some fun. I don't listen to her, but all power to her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by obliviousme View Post
    I used to be a huge fan of Miley Cyrus, she used to be this angel I was sure who can't do wrong. I grew up watching Hanna Montana and listening to her songs religiously. And then she pulled the scandalous twerky move and i lost all respect i have for her. It was completely unexpected because she became this crazy person from out of nowhere, it was sad really because she hasn't done things before that would back up her craziness now. I really feel bad for her. She's a good person inside but she's obviously misguided. Hopefully she doesn't turn out as bad as Lindsey Lohan did.
    God, I saw Lohan fairly recently in 2 Broke Girls, and I remembered her from Mean Girls, and it was just such a shock to see, even when she's on the up and up, how far she's fallen, you know?

Junior Member Lil' Homie faithful's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

She made twerking mainstream though. Twerking just used to be something us black girls do, or strippers do, or video vixens. Now EVERYBODY is twerking. So she has a strong network of influence. No one really paid attention to her singing until she started twerking. And she was a Disney star from a young age.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I am sick of Miley Cyrus too. I do like a couple of her songs because they are catchy, but you can easily forget that she's supposed to be a singer. All she's worried about is being known for her antics outside of the studio. She will end up just like Lindsay Lohan soon enough. She really needs to get it together before it's too late.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 59/1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Disney really turns their future celebrities out into being exhibitionists. I guess those Disney kids, such as Miley, have to use their "talent" for good entertainment, in some sort of way.

I like to her Miley sing, her voice is unique and strong.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    She made twerking mainstream though. Twerking just used to be something us black girls do, or strippers do, or video vixens. Now EVERYBODY is twerking. So she has a strong network of influence. No one really paid attention to her singing until she started twerking. And she was a Disney star from a young age.
    Yeah and it's a really stupid trend, moving your ass like you're having some sort of seizure isn't that cool or sexy in my eyes, seriously. Who would do things like that? Only strippers do things like that...

Senior Member Groupie Tumwriter92's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I think its common for most young Disney Stars, first their young and innocent to attract young fans, then the next thing you know they become explicitly naked, licking cold hammers and riding on a wrecking ball for the public pulling out bad attention towards themselves, not only that, being a bad role model for their young under-aged fans to follow their lead,It's all a gimmick agenda Hollywood has portrayed for years, Hollywood is corrupted twisted system running behind doors, and they bring that corruption on young celebrities, those young celebrities are pretty much mind controlled puppets setting a path to brainwash their active fans to follow. It's all a sick game and we happen to witness this disaster.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

It was funny at first, but now it's a little ridiculous and I'm getting really annoyed by it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/1
    Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Her is a video of her doing her nasty Illuminati sex tribute! This young lady is lost in riches & brainwashed in the spirit of Baal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LhXOwy_Z48

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The question should be whether anyone is not sick of her yet. That would be the strange part. She is a hoe, we get it.