User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Ask Me About Ca$his

  1. #16
    Senior Member Groupie Gelsemium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    163
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    He's more work oriented.. He doesn't have time to party either, because he's either in the studio, touring, or at home spending time with his kids.
    This is surprising, I thought he was more the party guy, but he has a family and kids?

  2. #17
    Super Moderator Yes Man Colebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 23/1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    What kind of literature is he into?

    How much hours will he put into one studio session?

    What's his stance on religion or spirituality?

  3. #18
    Member Roadie DoulaChic79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    59
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Who is Cashis' influences besides Eminem? Any old school artists like Rakim Allah or Brand Nubian?

  4. #19
    Super Moderator Yes Man Kae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    366
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/0
    Given: 59/1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Does Ca$his have any female rappers that he would like to collaborate with in the future?

  5. #20
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaChic79 View Post
    Who is Cashis' influences besides Eminem? Any old school artists like Rakim Allah or Brand Nubian?
    50 Cent. 2pac

    Some of his other influences are R kelly, queen, bob marley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Does Ca$his have any female rappers that he would like to collaborate with in the future?
    I'm not sure, but He does want to collab with Katy Perry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelsemium View Post
    This is surprising, I thought he was more the party guy, but he has a family and kids?
    Yes, He's super family oriented. He has 12 kids, and there all so cute, and adorable.

  6. #21
    Member Gang Member BeBeDoLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    94
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Have you met Cashis' significant other/wife?
    Does she like you?
    Does he have any pets?
    & Does he smoke cigarettes or only weed?

  7. #22
    Senior Member Groupie jasonking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    198
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/1
    Given: 20/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is it true what Demaz said about you passing out on Skype like a boss?

    Also, does Cashis have a car?

    (Edit fuck you, Demaz...)
    Laying in the Cut.

  8. #23
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeBeDoLL View Post
    Have you met Cashis' significant other/wife?
    Does she like you?
    Does he have any pets?
    & Does he smoke cigarettes or only weed?
    Yes, I've met his wife, and i actually almost hit her while we both were pulling into a spot, and i scared her. I felt bad, lol.
    I don't know if she likes me but what girl doesn't? I'm handsome, got great eyes, and a awesome sense of humor.

    He doesn't smoke cigarettes, but he told me in the past he did when he was like super stressed( Newport 100 Menthols). Recently Ca$his got clean, he doesn't drink or do any drugs, and he strictly just smokes weed, and that's it.. I'm super proud of him!! He used to get after me for smoking so many cigarettes, and now I have 8 months clean from cigarettes.

    I take pain killers/ Benzos which is what he abused, so when I needed to take some, and we were kicking it, I'd do it when he wasn't looking, and not around me. I've been in recovery before, and understand triggers, and such.

  9. #24
    Administrator Reliable Person mdemaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    830
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/2
    Given: 57/0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Does Cashis own a car?

  10. #25
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdemaz View Post
    Does Cashis own a car?
    Yes, more then one. He actually has a 74 Lincoln black that Eminem Gave him as a present. The car is in this video..


  11. #26
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonking View Post
    Is it true what Demaz said about you passing out on Skype like a boss?

    Also, does Cashis have a car?

    (Edit fuck you, Demaz...)
    and yes... I passed out last night while skyping with Demaz Lmao.. Probably gonna do that again tonight with him

  12. #27
    Senior Member Groupie Strykstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    153
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/2
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Let's say you're cruisin' around in Ca$his' car, what's probably playing on the radio?

  13. #28
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    Yes, I've met his wife, and i actually almost hit her while we both were pulling into a spot, and i scared her. I felt bad, lol.
    I don't know if she likes me but what girl doesn't? I'm handsome, got great eyes, and a awesome sense of humor.

    He doesn't smoke cigarettes, but he told me in the past he did when he was like super stressed( Newport 100 Menthols). Recently Ca$his got clean, he doesn't drink or do any drugs, and he strictly just smokes weed, and that's it.. I'm super proud of him!! He used to get after me for smoking so many cigarettes, and now I have 8 months clean from cigarettes.

    I take pain killers/ Benzos which is what he abused, so when I needed to take some, and we were kicking it, I'd do it when he wasn't looking, and not around me. I've been in recovery before, and understand triggers, and such.
    i take benzos too. klonopin. how much you take ? its for anxiety not pain though.
    my brother abused vicodin after some dental work. but he checked himself into rehab . mad props to him

  14. #29
    Senior Member Groupie Peninha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    139
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    wtf, are you serious, 12 kids? That is ALOT!!!! Luckily he's a star to feed all those mouths!

    Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    50 Cent. 2pac

    Some of his other influences are R kelly, queen, bob marley.


    I'm not sure, but He does want to collab with Katy Perry.

    Yes, He's super family oriented. He has 12 kids, and there all so cute, and adorable.
    Cashis music videos, check them out!

  15. #30
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strykstar View Post
    Let's say you're cruisin' around in Ca$his' car, what's probably playing on the radio?
    His music is playing, because he doesn't like listening to other artists because he doesn't want other artists to influence his music, and his sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    i take benzos too. klonopin. how much you take ? its for anxiety not pain though.
    my brother abused vicodin after some dental work. but he checked himself into rehab . mad props to him
    I only take .5 to 1 mg of kolonopin a day For anxiety, and for pain I was taking oxycodone 10 mg, and around 10 a day... so my doctor just switched me to Opana 10 mg.. about 3.6 times stronger, and i'm also on the Fentanyly Duragesic patch. 25 mcg... so thats around 100 times stronger then morphine.



    Quote Originally Posted by Peninha View Post
    wtf, are you serious, 12 kids? That is ALOT!!!! Luckily he's a star to feed all those mouths!
    Yep!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register