Received: 9/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not really because I kind of like the feeling of being reminded of the sad experiences through song. The only songs I avoid are ones that annoy me.

Junior Member Rookie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't know why there is so much hatred for Justin Bieber. I think he's a talented young artist and has made his mark in the music and entertainment industry. I love his songs, and for someone so young, I think he deserves a kudos. I am not a belieber, but I'm a firm believer that no one is perfect and anyone can make mistakes and one should be allowed to learn. Please give the guy a break, he's only human. And last time I checked, humans still make mistakes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swagawa View Post
    Happy by Pharrell. Such an annoying song, don't get how it got so big. They played it after the World Cup finals, I felt so bad for Argentina, having lost in the finals, and for having to hear that garbage song at their lowest point.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaah, they were definitely not "happy" at that moment. I agree, that song is overrated. My personal song I don't want to hear again is "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys.. it's made to be catchy but it turns out to be more obnoxious than catchy.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/4
    Given: 6/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The songs I hate are the love songs I listened to in 2008 when I was in love with one of the best girls in the world. We never broke up . . . just drifted apart when we moved to different cities. But about the songs . . . every time I hear them they evoke feelings which I'd rather remained dead. Though the songs are really good, I'd rather not hear them anytime because they make me feel depressed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Good grief! there are so many! Basically all on my list were in the top POP radio. I do not know why there is still Payola.

I imagine if the songs were actually requested by popular demand traditional radio stations would have a really different rotation.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

'
    Quote Originally Posted by mendedTire View Post
    One hit wonders like the Ketchup song or Macarena or similar. Gangman Style as well. Those songs can scar you for life, but fortunately they eventually evaporate and never come back.
    These are great picks. I get tired of those songs too.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Robin Thicke: You're good girl. God, they would play that so much on the radio station they played at work. I couldn't really hear the lyrics only "whew" every 10 seconds or so. Arggh! Whew hell. At least I think that's the song. I know it was by Robin Thicke though.

Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Any song by Lady Gaga. I could never stand her at the height of her popularity because she just seemed like such an attention whore who wasn't talented in anyway, yet her songs went viral. Ugh. Also, Single Ladies by Beyonce. Such a repetitive, simple song that blew up far bigger than it should have (that coming from someone who doesn't mind Gangnam Style).

Member Gang Member SpringBreeze's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 4/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Definitely. There are some Bachata songs from a few years ago that make me so sad and want to cry. Even if I started out happy, they somehow bring down my mood. They remind me of two ex-es that I loved. And because I don't have anyone right now, they really screw up my day.

What's weird is that rap, hip-hop, r&b, salsa, merengue -- all the other music genres I listened to back then don't make me feel as bad as bachata does. On the other hand, there are some rap songs I loved listening to in Jurnior high that make me feel very nostalgic today... a sort of sad nostalgia.

Member Gang Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

There are a few songs, some because I listened to them a lot after a break up and others just because they are a little sad or annoying. Currently I never ever want to hear the song "Rude" by Magic!. I hate the lyrics, tune, the singer's voice. Everytime it comes on I have to change the station.

Junior Member Rookie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

If I ever have to hear another Justin Beiber song again I will cringe uncontrollably for at least 6 hours. I've seen and heard enough of him. Especially since his whole spiral downwards listening to his music is even more uncomfortable than it already is for me. Hopefully he can pick himself back up, for as much as I dislike him.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

for me, one of them is Sunday morning love you by Bhim Niraula. Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvfvn27Akxk
    and the next one is
    I love you world by Laxu Malla. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqU9...ature=youtu.be
    They are just too annoying.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/1
    Given: 3/14
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I pretty much agree with most of the people on this thread, so I'll just say I never want to hear any of the songs listed here again.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcjonesqwe View Post
    Friday by Rebecca Black, she doesn't deserve to touch a microphone with that voice and lyrical lack of talent. She said people are just hating on her skills, but she's so terrible.
    I agree with you here. Rebecca Black's Friday song can probably battle for the worst song of the century. I couldn't figure out the motivation behind for writing the lyrics of this song, unless it's originally meant to teach preschoolers the days of the week. As for Rebecca's talent, I'm not saying she doesn't have the singing capability. She just needs proper training and coaching. I think she can improve.

Member Gang Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Everything related to JB is unbearable..