Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Bad Girls Club vs. Real Housewives of Atlanta

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Which do you prefer - Bad Girls Club or the Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA)?

Now, because of the drama off the cameras with RHOA, I prefer this show. I really thought that it was about to be cancelled for a while. The cast seemed to get more boring each season. And, of course, the reigning star Nene kept threatening to quit and her story line was dull too.

However, now with all of that Phaedra and Apollo mess as well as the reunion fight, I think RHOA is going to last a few seasons.

How many of you think Phaedra knew all along about Apollo's illegal activities? I used to work for a law library. Attorney's are shady as ****. I doubt she was ignorant of his bad behavior.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I used to watch it,but it all started to become "fight gals club",and all they do is embarrass themselves on TV.They get infuriated for no reason at all,and are all immature and ridiculous.
    I haven't watched Real housewives,so i don't have an idea on what it is all about.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I'll go with Real Housewives. I actually watch bad girls club more BUT I agree with bala. They get soo mad for absolutely no reason and they clique up and act like they're in middle school. Every episode is starting to be the exact same thing. Random fighting, fake making up, and then more random fighting.

Senior Member Yes Man Whitewolf2578's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

None of the above, I want to throw both shows in the trash can. But I guess I would go with Real Housewives, as the stupidity of that show makes me laugh.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't like either of the shows, they are both really poorly scripted and I would scrap them both if I had the chance, seriously... I still wonder who would watch this show today. But if I had to choose, I would go with Real Housewives because it makes me laugh a lot due to it being so crap.