User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Has anyone dated before

  1. #1
    Senior Member Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    265
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Has anyone dated before


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I have not been in a relationship in my life. I have tried to get a girlfriend but I can never get anywhere not even be friends at least. I want to know if anyone has been in a relationship before?

  2. #2
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yes, several but I always ended up dumping them, because I'm afraid there with me because of my money, and or cheating on me. Why haven't you been with any dog.. If you live in Cali.. Once i start driving again in 2-3 months, I'll help you out.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Groupie darlynda09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    133
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    How old are you? & Why havent you had a gf?

  4. #4
    Member Roadie metanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    74
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 4/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yeah, I've dated and have a great partner now. The key to getting a girlfriend is not trying. Mine we were just friends at first, having fun, nothing serious. After a while it changed into serious. We met online, were both from the same area so met up, the rest is history.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Lil' Homie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    29
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I've had a few. Live with a girlfriend right now, actually. She's someone I met through working online as a writer and we started trading tips. Then we started talking and I up and moved out to where she was after we met and lived in my old place for a while. So far so good.

    Don't rush it and don't act desperate. I've gotten girls off of online dating sites easily, and if you were to see me I have a big beard and I'm tall and skinny with glasses. Totally used to not think I could get laid, but in fact my first girlfriend was a cheerleader when I was a 13 year old nerdy dude. It's all about being funny and smart in my case, they think that's way hotter than anything else.

    Good luck man, try out dating sites unless you're under 18 but make sure you meet chicks in public first because they could be serial killers or men.

  6. #6
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Girls like confident guys, with a good sense of humor, and that can make them laugh, and never act desperate.. that pushes them away.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Groupie darlynda09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    133
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I met my bf online also.. & We became really good friends.. Our relationship mostly had to do with our communication skills at the beginning, and he was awesome to talk too, he was a bit nerdy.. But i learned to love him for him.. lol..

  8. #8
    Member Roadie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I mean, I have had a couple of girlfriends in the past and I am not exactly a ladies man. I am single right now and I am thinking about getting back into the dating scene.

  9. #9
    Member Roadie ReinbachThe3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    67
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It sounds simple but you just gotta put yourself out there. Don't be afraid of who you are. Take some risks, take some chances. Confidence is sexy.

    If you need more confidence either get in shape, get some common hobbies or start drinking. I would not do the last choice as my first option.

  10. #10
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ReinbachThe3rd View Post
    It sounds simple but you just gotta put yourself out there. Don't be afraid of who you are. Take some risks, take some chances. Confidence is sexy.

    If you need more confidence either get in shape, get some common hobbies or start drinking. I would not do the last choice as my first option.
    Good shit.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Yes Man ImNotHodor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Yes, It's always a "let's chill" type of thing for me. I never go in expecting something in return, I am only in it for a good time. If you like her company and she reciprocates then you have everything set for you. There is no secret to a good date, just be yourself.

    i am only 20 and life is great. I have no rush in settling down. The get drinking tip... heck, it helps a lot.

  12. #12
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotHodor View Post
    Yes, It's always a "let's chill" type of thing for me. I never go in expecting something in return, I am only in it for a good time. If you like her company and she reciprocates then you have everything set for you. There is no secret to a good date, just be yourself.

    i am only 20 and life is great. I have no rush in settling down. The get drinking tip... heck, it helps a lot.
    I learned taking Vicodin helped me with my anxiety lol, and also taking xanax with vicodin. The vicodin will make you talkative, and xanax relax you.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Groupie pascualTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I've been in a few in my life. Mostly long term relationships so I have had more quality than quantity. Current gf is one of 5 years and we get along well. Good thing is we are both fairly busy with life that we don't really want to have kids or get married, at least not anytime soon. Important to be on the same page with that kind of stuff.

    Don't worry if you've never been in a relationship. If you try to force it, it will end badly. Just try your best to be confident. Confidence comes from being happy with yourself. So if you aren't happy with yourself, then make some changes! Easy as going to the gym to work out, eating healthy, shopping for some new clothes (doesn't need to be designer or anything) that fit you well, etc. Simple things that anyone can do to get a boost of confidence.

  14. #14
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pascualTO View Post
    I've been in a few in my life. Mostly long term relationships so I have had more quality than quantity. Current gf is one of 5 years and we get along well. Good thing is we are both fairly busy with life that we don't really want to have kids or get married, at least not anytime soon. Important to be on the same page with that kind of stuff.

    Don't worry if you've never been in a relationship. If you try to force it, it will end badly. Just try your best to be confident. Confidence comes from being happy with yourself. So if you aren't happy with yourself, then make some changes! Easy as going to the gym to work out, eating healthy, shopping for some new clothes (doesn't need to be designer or anything) that fit you well, etc. Simple things that anyone can do to get a boost of confidence.
    This all worked for me back 8 years ago when i had no confidence, and now I get girls like nothing... confidence my man

  15. #15
    Administrator Reliable Person mdemaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    830
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/2
    Given: 57/0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I don't wanna talk about it, lmao.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register