Received: 4/0
    Given: 8/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    lol I mean its obviously an excuse to get bigger boobs and get guys to notice her so she can rake in the green, maybe its for a good cause though, maybe she is doing it to be able to support her kid, just not in the way she says it.

Super Moderator Yes Man Colebra's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/1
    Given: 23/1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quite a few of my friends have started to go for fake boobs lately...
    I mean, out of all the shit crazy girls do, what harm can come from this? I say go for it.

She shouldn't have to justify nothing to anyone. If her stuff is all payed off... Why can't she have some ginormous bajungas?

That being sad, she's most likely a real crazy bitch who forgets her kid in the mall, and had to loan the money to get them boobs...

Junior Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenchit View Post
    I think it's all good and well if you want to physical lying enhance your body. I know most of the time it is just for attention but some people have genuinely been scarred due to childhood experience about their appearance and having plastic surgery helps boost their self esteem. It's the fact she is using the child as an excuse which is ridiculous!
    I totally agree with you. If you want to make changes to yourself to feel better about yourself, then go for it. I don't think you should use your child as the reason and then let the story go viral. I don't think people understand that their children one day will be able to read and will know all the crazy things that they have done.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

She is obviously only into herself and not about kid at all, but really can't find any real reason why would somebody even advertise such a stupid explanation.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Really wish she would just fess up "Yeah, I wanted big boobs". Are we still in an era where getting breast implants is frowned upon? It's so common these days... There's nothing to be ashamed of. Same goes for women who get ass shots or implants, they ALL deny they got them (I'm looking at you Iggy). I wonder why that is?

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

It's not a terrible thing to get breast implants, so I don't see why she's hiding behind the facade that she's doing it for her child. Another thing that I don't understand is why there is even a news article about this. How was the media able to find out about her reasons for wanting to get a breast implant without her notifying them, which in that case would give me the impression that she is trying to seek attention.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colebra View Post
    Quite a few of my friends have started to go for fake boobs lately...
    I mean, out of all the shit crazy girls do, what harm can come from this? I say go for it.

She shouldn't have to justify nothing to anyone. If her stuff is all payed off... Why can't she have some ginormous bajungas?

That being sad, she's most likely a real crazy bitch who forgets her kid in the mall, and had to loan the money to get them boobs...
    Dude, you had me up until the "She's most likely a real crazy bitch who forgets her kid in the mall, and had to loan the money to get them boobs..." part. That is just so judgmental that it's crazy. Seriously dude, don't judge people you don't know. It is her body and the fact that she has chosen to modify it is a perfectly neutral decision.

The only thing that you can extrapolate from this article is that she was dissatisfied with her titties (hence the boob job) and that she is a bullshitter (hence the bullshit excuse)... There simply isn't enough data to conclude anything about how closely she watches her children when they are at the mall or if she is inclined to finance personal improvements.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Why is there so much talk about her,she claims she is happier and more confident now after that boob job,she hasn't harmed anyone in the process.It was her $10K,and we can't blame it.The thought process for every other individual is different.

Senior Member Groupie Strykstar's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Her excuse for getting the implants really makes no sense, she should just fess up and admit that she didn't want to be a part of the itty bitty titty committee.
    She can do whatever she wants with her body, she had no need for these crazy justifications.

Senior Member Groupie Gelsemium's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

A little off-topic here, I wonder if women with implants can breast-feed, does that affect the milk?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Let me guess, the same old story. Larger breasts give more confidence. More confidence improves everything across the board. From cooking to being the new model mother. "Larger breasts fix everything".
    What a type of logic. Give me a break

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldwriter View Post
    Let me guess, the same old story. Larger breasts give more confidence. More confidence improves everything across the board. From cooking to being the new model mother. "Larger breasts fix everything".
    What a type of logic. Give me a break
    Confidence is a HUGE thing though. People are generally attracted to and admire confident people. If getting a nose job or boob job makes you more confident, then you will most likely be more motivated and do better at whatever you try to do. There is some sense behind this line of reasoning.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 8/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

That's a lame excuse for wanting a boob job. She should have just been honest like most other people and just said she wanted to go bigger. But then she wouldn't be all over the internet, and that's what she wants right?

She is an attractive women with some internet fame now so I wouldn't be surprised to see her pop up again somewhere.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    lmao wtf.. where do you find these articles.. She's really not even that great looking ... i'd give her a 6 or 7 out of 10.. Whats up Bebe hop on skype.. btw shes too skinny
    I like to look at the news & entertainment news too. Huffington Post, MediaTakeOut,RadarOnline,TMZ,HLN,FOX4,MSNBC,REDDiT . Everything Every now & then I will look at nasty things like BestGore & LiveLeak. I'm a weirdo.

As far as your comment about her looks. I think all females have something pretty about them or a nice quality, but that doesnt mean I dont think youre a dumbass too which is what she is

When Im on Skype, youre not on

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeBeDoLL View Post
    I like to look at the news & entertainment news too. Huffington Post, MediaTakeOut,RadarOnline,TMZ,HLN,FOX4,MSNBC,REDDiT . Everything Every now & then I will look at nasty things like BestGore & LiveLeak. I'm a weirdo.

As far as your comment about her looks. I think all females have something pretty about them or a nice quality, but that doesnt mean I dont think youre a dumbass too which is what she is

When Im on Skype, youre not on
    lmao... I am on skype.. hop on