Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I swear one time when i was little i was home alone. I was walking through the house and all i heard was my name being called, and it sounded like the devil. lol I swear i am not lying. NOBODY but me was in the apartment.

Senior Member Groupie Strykstar's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't believe in ghosts but sometimes you hear some stories that really make you wonder...

Super Moderator Yes Man Swagawa's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 6/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The rocking chair wouldn't worry me, but if I felt someone sitting on the edge of my bed that'd scare the shit outta me.
    If you're a Manchester United fan, or just someone that loves discussing football (soccer), then come check out my site, Red Devil Fans!

http://reddevilfans.com/index.php

We host tons of great contests that can see you winning Man Utd merchandise simply by posting!

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Yeah well, sometimes things like that do happen, no idea why or what caused it. But it in the end I always think that all the things that are related to paranormal things and ghost activity is just BS, I just don't believe in it.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Ill be honest, you wrote that in a thread on a internet forums. How can I prove it is not fake?

Senior Member Yes Man ImNotHodor's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I've had some inexplicable dreams but nothing crazy like your story. One summer, my family was on vacation while I stayed to finish school and that's the only time I was creeped out. I would wake up late in the morning and continue on with my day. On this occassion, I was sleeping in my dream (I could see myself sleeping) and then I wake up and I am lying in a fetal position and my dad comes in and speaks to me in a demonic voice. I don't understand anything but he says something like "the meetings!". He leaves, then a dark hand reaches towards my face and I can't do anything about it. As it moves closer it's thumb on the right hand presses hard into my eyeball and it hurts. It is then the I really awake in the same position and see an imprint on eyeball - similar to seeing a flash of a camera. My heart raced and I stood motionless for a few seconds. I could not do anything but just to force some laughter to make me feel a little bit better. Oh and I never sleep in a fetal position, always on my back.

Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I am glad to say I've never had a ghostly encounter! But I am a true believer there's too many stories like the one's above to not believe in it! I have to admit if I did live in a haunted house there's no way that I would be able to stay, I'm too much of a scaredy cat!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/4
    Given: 6/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The hostel I slept in when I was in high school was haunted. According to stories which were handed down from big boys to small boys in 1999, a couple of big boys planned to exact their vengeance on a teacher they didn't like. One of them though said he wouldn't go along with the plan and they strangled him and hid his body.

It was said that the ghost of the dead boy roamed the hostel each night. I didn't believe that until I happened to stay back in the hostel alone one night. It was against the regulations so one had to be ready to jump off the bed and spring out the window to avoid discovery. So this night, I heard footsteps. I slipped off my bed and peered down the corridor. There was no one there. I went back to bed and heard the footsteps proceed down the corridor, walk past then I heard some people talking.

I buried myself deep in my blankets and waited for some faceless horror to rip the blankets off me. Fortunately though, the ghosts were not the violent sort but that was the last time I ever remained that hostel alone.