Given: 32/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Real ghost stories

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    People usually don't believe me when i tell them i used to live in a haunted house. There was something very strange about that house and you could feel it. Sometimes at night, i could feel like if someone had sat on the edge of my bed. It felt like a person's weight. We used to have two wooden rocking chairs in the living room, and in one occasion i woke up in the middle of the night and heard one of the chairs rocking. I thought it was my mother and got up to see if anything was wrong, because it was so late. But when i got to the living room, there was nobody there. I ran back to my room and woke up my brother. At first he was smiling thinking i was crazy, but he stopped smiling when he heard it too. We had a cat in the house, and the next day i put him in the chair and rocked it thinking it could of been the cat. But the chair didn't make a sound. It had to have a person's wheight on it to sound like it did. True story. Anyone had an experience like this?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

WTF? That is scary, and no i've never had something like that happen.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    People usually don't believe me when i tell them i used to live in a haunted house. There was something very strange about that house and you could feel it. Sometimes at night, i could feel like if someone had sat on the edge of my bed. It felt like a person's weight. We used to have two wooden rocking chairs in the living room, and in one occasion i woke up in the middle of the night and heard one of the chairs rocking. I thought it was my mother and got up to see if anything was wrong, because it was so late. But when i got to the living room, there was nobody there. I ran back to my room and woke up my brother. At first he was smiling thinking i was crazy, but he stopped smiling when he heard it too. We had a cat in the house, and the next day i put him in the chair and rocked it thinking it could of been the cat. But the chair didn't make a sound. It had to have a person's wheight on it to sound like it did. True story. Anyone had an experience like this?
    I always have experiences like this. I've learned to keep my mouth shut because people think you just want attention or they want to roll their eyes in disbelief. Or they will make every excuse possible like oh you must have not gotten enough sleep!
    I get so frustrated. At my mother and father's house, this would happen to me a lot. It got to the point that I had extreme anxiety and would get panic attacks randomly especially at night because of all the stress built up. I would constantly see a woman in pioneer/pilgrim clothes in my hallway. I would see a hand clamped on the bathroom door when I was using it. I would also hear voices say my name exactly how my mom's and sister's voice is. I would go downstairs and I would say yeah??? & find no one home. I knew I wasn't nuts because my brother and my boyfriend at the time also heard the voices saying my name. My dad even had a friend come by for the first time & when they pulled up in front of the house he went outside to greet them and invite them in but they wouldn't even come up to the door. They got scared all of a sudden and said they were sorry but they couldn't go in because they felt like the house had a creepy feeling to it. They were so scared they got in their car and left! Now that I've moved out I don't have panic attacks anymore & I sleep so much better.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeBeDoLL View Post
    I always have experiences like this. I've learned to keep my mouth shut because people think you just want attention or they want to roll their eyes in disbelief. Or they will make every excuse possible like oh you must have not gotten enough sleep!
    I get so frustrated. At my mother and father's house, this would happen to me a lot. It got to the point that I had extreme anxiety and would get panic attacks randomly especially at night because of all the stress built up. I would constantly see a woman in pioneer/pilgrim clothes in my hallway. I would see a hand clamped on the bathroom door when I was using it. I would also hear voices say my name exactly how my mom's and sister's voice is. I would go downstairs and I would say yeah??? & find no one home. I knew I wasn't nuts because my brother and my boyfriend at the time also heard the voices saying my name. My dad even had a friend come by for the first time & when they pulled up in front of the house he went outside to greet them and invite them in but they wouldn't even come up to the door. They got scared all of a sudden and said they were sorry but they couldn't go in because they felt like the house had a creepy feeling to it. They were so scared they got in their car and left! Now that I've moved out I don't have panic attacks anymore & I sleep so much better.
    Thats crazy, and i believe you. Why make it up, you know?

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Dude..that really scared the shit out of me.how do you even manage to stay in a haunted house.I don't deny the existence of ghosts,but this is completely extreme.i mean that weight part at the edge of the cot.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bala View Post
    Dude..that really scared the shit out of me.how do you even manage to stay in a haunted house.I don't deny the existence of ghosts,but this is completely extreme.i mean that weight part at the edge of the cot.
    That made my spine shiver

Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I always hear stories like this (I make sure I only read them during the day, so I can get some sleep at night) and they creep me out. I've never had any experiences like this and I don't want to, but every time I hear one of these stories I feel like something is going to happen to me later.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I have an ex-gf that told me once at night her younger brother looked like the devil and started to talk with a voice that wasn't his, she was totally panicking.

Member Gang Member
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't doubt that you experienced all this but there are far more logical explanations to your experience than resorting to ghost stories.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I believe you. It happened to me one time time. I was in the car with my people and we drove by this field and this foggy human shaped thing just looked up at me like we was interrupting it by driving threw.

Bogish Boy Member Yes Man snoop major's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I seen a troll lookin thing in my mirror one time....long story

Junior Member Lil' Homie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BeBeDoLL View Post

I have had experiences like this since I was a child. A a lot of people in my family see spirits.

One time my siblings and I were having a sleepover. So we had the our mattresses on the floor. I felt what I thought to be brother, walk across my mattress, I woke up to tell him to move and he was sound asleep next to me. I look up and see a little girl standing in the corner. She told me she was lost and then vanished. The vibe from wasn't scary or threatening.

I have had a bad experience. I don't know if anyone has ever had that feeling in there sleep were they can't move and you're screaming and nothing coming out. If you know what I mean, you know how terrifying that is. My grandmother told me when this happens there is demon present. So l was having one of these moments but 10x I could see what was holding me down and I wasn't asleep. He was wearing a red and brown striped turtleneck and a skully cap. He was sitting on my lap and putting his hands my shoulder. I just prayed until he went away. It was such a scary feeling.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't believe that much in ghosts to be honest, but I do still get creeped out by stories like these and my imagination gets the best of me sometimes too when I'm alone in an empty house and it's dark. I had a similar experience when I was younger and living in a very old house with my parents. I was reading a book and heard some rumblings outside my room but I was too chicken to check it out.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 32/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm glad i'm not the only one who has experienced these kind of things. I forgot to mention that in one oaccsion i was playing with my cat in the living room and all of the sudden he got all worked up. The cat started doing that hissing thing they do when they see dogs, but we were alone in the living room. I could see in his eyes that he was looking at something, but there was no one there. Anyway, when we moved all that stopped. That house has been rented a couple of times, but the people that move there don't stay long. The last time i checked, the house was empty.

Senior Member Yes Man Whitewolf2578's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't know if it was a ghost, but I have no other way to explain what it would have been. I was laying in my bed one night and I literally felt like I was being watched and then it felt like someone was laying their weight on top of me. I freaked out and went to go sleep in my car Lol.