User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You An Introvert Or An Extrovert?

Senior Member Yes Man Askanison's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15/6
    Given: 43/7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I would say it depends on my mood. I have had days where i never meet a stranger, then those days i don't want to talk to a soul. I have people that just come up to me and start talking as if we have known each other for years though. I guess i have an approachable demeanor.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm a 100% introvert. I can't stand being around a lot of people so I never go out. I don't have many friends at all because I hate going through the "making friends" process. I'm always alone on my phone or listening to music.

Super Moderator Yes Man Swagawa's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 6/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Total introvert, I don't try to meet new people, I usually only get new friends if a friend of mine is chilling with them and we're forced to chill and I like them. But I am really picky about who I consider a friend.
    If you're a Manchester United fan, or just someone that loves discussing football (soccer), then come check out my site, Red Devil Fans!

http://reddevilfans.com/index.php

We host tons of great contests that can see you winning Man Utd merchandise simply by posting!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

My best friends are those I only talk to online. People are alright sometimes, but you learn more when you spend time with yourself and examine what goes on inside of you in my opinion.

Senior Member Yes Man mcjonesqwe's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 11/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I get my energy from talking to other people and being out there. However, I also need a lot of alone time too. So I'd say I'm in the middle of being an extrovert and introvert.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sidney View Post
    I would say that I'm an introverted person most of the time, like I don't really like to go out of my way to meet new people and I'm quite content with whoever I meet along the way, as compared to my friend who is so extroverted that she got mad at her sister when she didn't introduce her friends to her during her birthday party that was held in her house! I don't mind hanging out with people and I'm quite talkative, but I don't crave for company either when I need to go malling or something.

So how about you, are you an introvert or an extrovert?
    I am a introvert person I but I just have a hard time trying to meet someone new most of the time. I don't know what it is its like I feel as though the person does not want to be around me. If the person is around me they just want to be plain annoying or be a jerk towards me.

Senior Member Yes Man ImNotHodor's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I do not know. I was really shy when I was younger and I sometimes am, but I do not think I can call myself an introvert. I may find myself in some socially awkward moment and I'm sure all of us do, but many times I'm just myself. I may not say much at times and do not carry out conversations as well as others, except for when I am truly interested or when I am with the company of friends. I'm just a serious dude.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm probably considered more of an introvert, but I don't really have that much trouble with meeting or being with people. I just appreciate my alone time a bit more than my friends as I've noticed recently that a few of them seem to be a bit uncomfortable with being alone.

Banned Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

depends on how often i take my anti depressants.. seriously. I have an anxiety disorder and take Luvox. Most days it helps and I am cool and go out and chill but there are days when I just want to be left alone. I don't think its the medication not working on those days. Most people want days to themselves. But when I am out I meet strangers and new people and usually become alpha male so I'd say I'm an extrovert despite my condition.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I think that I am more of an extrovert.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I am an introvert person. I think the older I get, the more introverted I am. Because when I was younger - I used to be an extrovert and I wasn't afraid to start a conversation with anyone. Now I just keep to myself.

Senior Member Groupie darlynda09's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/1
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm the exact same as previous poster!!

I'm an introvert, and only have a small circle of friends.. I don't really get a long with extroverts, they're a bit to obnoxious for me.. lol.. Sry extroverts!! :/ No pun intended..

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/2
    Given: 13/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayeeDolo View Post
    I'm a 100% introvert. I can't stand being around a lot of people so I never go out. I don't have many friends at all because I hate going through the "making friends" process. I'm always alone on my phone or listening to music.
    Huh? The process of making friends is quite natural, so if you think that you have to put "effort" in hanging out with someone then I'm sure you guys don't click at all. There are people that just after 1 conversation you get along so well that you start to hang out with each other and you just click effortlessly.

Senior Member Groupie Tumwriter92's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I've gotten more introverted now than I was before. When I was young, I used to be considered extroverted, very outgoing, always went out with my friends, always interacted with anything that involved social community such as parties, love being around my friends and family all around. Now, all of that has changed ever since I decided that I needed to do something with my life instead of going out and having fun all the time, I needed to focus on my lifestyle and had to figure out what I needed to do with my life. That being said, I wanted to improve myself has a person and see how far I could go in life so I shifted my path to another direction and chose focus more on what needed to be done. What I'm saying is now that I use my time wisely, rather than waste it from my perspective, becoming that person that takes life a little more serious had made me more of an introvert person.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I am an introvert. I need a lot of space and privacy to work and think. I get exhausted if I have to deal with people too much. Also I don't like crowds or places where a lot of people are squeezed into small places, such as in buses or bars. I get claustrophobic and have a tendency towards anxiety attacks.