Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Her song "I'm So Fancy" is played every 20 minutes every time I put the radio on, its not a bad song but man, it's overplayed. She's not bad of a rapper but she's not great either, she does have the image that really expands the brand of her name, if it was someone else in her position I don't know if she would of been virtually successful if it wasn't for her looks and body.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tumwriter92 View Post
    Her song "I'm So Fancy" is played every 20 minutes every time I put the radio on, its not a bad song but man, it's overplayed. She's not bad of a rapper but she's not great either, she does have the image that really expands the brand of her name, if it was someone else in her position I don't know if she would of been virtually successful if it wasn't for her looks and body.
    What stations are you listening to? I can't remember if I even heard it once on the radio. I agree with you though, that someone else in her place wouldn't be as successful as she is, just because of her looks.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 32/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Who's that? Never heard of it before. But i have to admit i don't follow the new stuff as much as i used to. To me, MTV has become a big joke with all those crappy reality shows. You can watch anything on MTV except music videos, these days.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/2
    Given: 13/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The 2 songs from her that I heard, I so do not like at all. She looks ok, but I like Nicki Minaj's songs more over her songs. She's alright for me. She's the 1st white female rapper to become mainstream, I guess.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

She's alright.. watching her interviews makes me not like her at all though...

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swagawa View Post
    Honestly not as talented as she's made out to be, she would be fairly unknown if it wasn't for her great ass. She is classified as hot because it. Without her ass she'd be a 6 or 7 probably. Her music is pretty generic doe.
    I think its her ass that got her famous. Her rhymes don't seem like they are that strong.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Profit5500 View Post
    I think its her ass that got her famous. Her rhymes don't seem like they are that strong.
    Very true dude.

Junior Member Noob
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

For me, personally, I actually like Iggy. Presently, what she is putting out there is cool. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and may not be interested in what she has to offer. Something about her skills has caught my attention. I do not think her intentions were to grab the attention of society 100%. I would assume there is no artist in the music industry who truly believes they will win the hearts of every human being. She put down on the tracks, the album was released, after that, is to see if the hard work she put into her album will hit the audience. I am sure when these artists release their music, at some point there has to be some nervousness in the back of their minds. In reality, they really do not know how their album is going to affect people once it is heard. It is almost like a toss up. As I stated, I like her and her music, this is only my opinion, I cannot speak for anyone else.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonuiellej View Post
    For me, personally, I actually like Iggy. Presently, what she is putting out there is cool. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and may not be interested in what she has to offer. Something about her skills has caught my attention. I do not think her intentions were to grab the attention of society 100%. I would assume there is no artist in the music industry who truly believes they will win the hearts of every human being. She put down on the tracks, the album was released, after that, is to see if the hard work she put into her album will hit the audience. I am sure when these artists release their music, at some point there has to be some nervousness in the back of their minds. In reality, they really do not know how their album is going to affect people once it is heard. It is almost like a toss up. As I stated, I like her and her music, this is only my opinion, I cannot speak for anyone else.
    Nicki Minaj got a big ass too but I am not attracted to her nor am I a fan of her music either. She and Iggy are talked about a lot in the music industry. I just am not as stoked about either ones music since there are better female rappers out there who have more talent like Honey Cocaine.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slaughterboy View Post
    She's a joke.. "I'm so fancy"... really? All this sassy pop-hop garbage needs to go away.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I think that this pop culture trash has polluted the art form.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm not a big fan of her music. I think she's a good rapper though. Fancy just gets stuck in my head and it just shows that the beat and the chorus is the only real thing anyone appreciates about the song.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snakebeast View Post
    I believe the better term would be hip-pop, and what's wrong with the genre? It's catchy, it's fun. Stop sticking up your nose at anything that isn't "real hip-hop".
    Thank you, like gosh I don't understand why we have to bash and degrade and put down someone that does soemthing we don't like. Come on people it is 2014 its time to understand that other people don't like the same things as you do, and not everyone will do what you want them to. Gosh the girl has millions of money now, at the end of the day she really doesn't care that you think her music is shitty.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by healthandfitness View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself. I think that this pop culture trash has polluted the art form.
    Please go somewhere, cause if you're going to blame that song has to why the art form is polluted you must have been living under a rock for the last 10 years.

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HomieOC View Post
    Very true dude.
    I honestly disagree with both of you guys, Iggy isn't selling her sex. She doesn't even like to talk about the fact that people might only like her because of her booty. She's just a sexy women and she isn't afraid to flaunt it and why should she? Men need to start seeing women for actually being able to do the same thing they can, and stop blaming the fact that women make it on sex.