User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Spotify - Bogish Boy, Vol. 1 by Ca$his

  1. #1
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Spotify - Bogish Boy, Vol. 1 by Ca$his


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bogish Boy, Vol. 1
    by Ca$his



    Stream it today on spotify at this link

    https://open.spotify.com/album/1b7wAF3k687xwyLsVAsGDs

  2. #2
    Senior Member Groupie pascualTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Siiiiiiiick. Listening now while I chill a bit. Ca$his gets some money from Spotify listens right? I hope so. Gonna run this on repeat all night.

  3. #3
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pascualTO View Post
    Siiiiiiiick. Listening now while I chill a bit. Ca$his gets some money from Spotify listens right? I hope so. Gonna run this on repeat all night.
    Lmao yes he does

  4. #4
    Senior Member Groupie pascualTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Spread the word everyone! I know not everyone has the money to buy albums all the time, but even listening on Spotify which is legal and helps the artist a bit is for sure really appreciated by Ca$his and is a good way to show support. Every little bit helps.

  5. #5
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The whole album was free styled too...

  6. #6
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    come on guys.. support my best friend Ca$his please.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Groupie Navii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Oh I forgot to comment here, I clicked the link and since then I've been listening to the album all day. I really dig the style of this album. I'm already hyped for his next tape by Ca$his, but while I'm waiting I'm gonna be listening to some more bogish!

  8. #8
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Navii View Post
    Oh I forgot to comment here, I clicked the link and since then I've been listening to the album all day. I really dig the style of this album. I'm already hyped for his next tape by Ca$his, but while I'm waiting I'm gonna be listening to some more bogish!
    thx g.. btw he freestyled the whole album too.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Groupie Navii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    150
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wow, that's even more impressive. I don't get how he comes up with those lines. I can't even freestyle a simple house-mouse-rhyme but he just comes up with a whole album out of nowhere. Big props to Ca$his!

  10. #10
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Navii View Post
    Wow, that's even more impressive. I don't get how he comes up with those lines. I can't even freestyle a simple house-mouse-rhyme but he just comes up with a whole album out of nowhere. Big props to Ca$his!
    I know right? I was shocked when i found out he free-styled it.

  11. #11
    Administrator Reliable Person mdemaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    830
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 56/2
    Given: 57/0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Well, I have a copy of the album, but I'll stream this once for lulz.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Groupie Strykstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    153
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9/2
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Awesome, this is a great way for me to get some Ca$his time in while at work :D

  13. #13
    Member Roadie metanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    74
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 4/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by pascualTO View Post
    Spread the word everyone! I know not everyone has the money to buy albums all the time, but even listening on Spotify which is legal and helps the artist a bit is for sure really appreciated by Ca$his and is a good way to show support. Every little bit helps.
    Legal, quality music that you can stream for free... this is the future! I'm gonna stream this all day.

  14. #14
    Administrator King Pin HomieOC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    1,970
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 109/16
    Given: 65/4
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by metanor View Post
    Legal, quality music that you can stream for free... this is the future! I'm gonna stream this all day.
    Thats right


  15. #15
    Senior Member Yes Man ImNotHodor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    231
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/0
    Given: 9/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I love spotify! I'm tuning in now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register