User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst video game you ever played?

Senior Member Groupie pascualTO's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotHodor View Post
    Dark Souls, it was so infuriating. Never again!

It is not absolutely horrible, but it really requires a special person and a lot of free time to play it through.
    What the heck?! Dark Souls and the Souls series in general is some of the best gaming there is out there. It doesn't hold your hand with a million tutorials and baby you throughout the game, it is hardcore and the learning curve is big, but there are fewer games out there as rewarding. The feeling when you finally kill a boss who has murdered you 500 times is amazing.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 32/0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Well, if retro video games count, the worst game i've ever played was E.T on the Atari 2600. That game was so bad that i played it for about an hour and then i put it back in the box and forgot about it forever. There's an urban legend that states that the Atari company went into bankruptcy, took all the remaining game cartridges and buried them in the desert somewhere. I don't know if it's true, but that game was so bad that it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pascualTO View Post
    What the heck?! Dark Souls and the Souls series in general is some of the best gaming there is out there. It doesn't hold your hand with a million tutorials and baby you throughout the game, it is hardcore and the learning curve is big, but there are fewer games out there as rewarding. The feeling when you finally kill a boss who has murdered you 500 times is amazing.
    He is right however, it does require a lot of free time to play through it. It's something which more experienced players often forget about being a newbie;it is balls to the walls hard at first. Once you're more experienced though, it's easier but still hard.

Junior Member Lil' Homie chrisfromwa's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Some of the ones that come to mind for me, go back to the Atari 2600 days.

ET (just terrible)
    Pac-Man (what a horrible translated arcade to console, everything was the same color)
    BurgerTime (they didn't even look like burgers!)
    Donkey Kong Jr (I couldn't even tell what things were)

Member Roadie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 14/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Oh this should be fun! League of Legends is the worst game that I have ever played,it is sort of like playing Zelda and I really hated that game so maybe that is why I really hate it, I also wasn't too fond of the Star Wars video games because it is hard to find your way around. I sometimes wish that games would have more of an insight as to where to go and where /how to do things without having to cheat and look at some sort of guide online.

Not too fond of war games either, why would someone make a war game and have people who have indeed been in an actual war see it and then get some PTSD related issues,not saying that they would but you never know.

On the note of Pac man, I love eating the little dots with my pac man guys, not sure how anyone could think that was the worst video game!

Junior Member Lil' Homie chrisfromwa's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nafretiti View Post

On the note of Pac man, I love eating the little dots with my pac man guys, not sure how anyone could think that was the worst video game!
    I loved the arcade version, but the Atari version was horrible.
    They weren't even dots, they were squares LOL

Senior Member Yes Man Whitewolf2578's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

"Wheres Waldo" for the NES, it was by far the worst game in gaming history. Just imagine a game where it looks like someone vomited on the screen and then asked you to find the carrot chunk you had for lunch and you had this game.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/1
    Given: 23/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The worst video game I've ever played was a game called Alex Kid that came out on Sega Master System back in the day. It was very goofy, corny and absolutely boring. It was so bad that it was actually funny. When he died, he the stupidest sound.

Senior Member Yes Man mcjonesqwe's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 11/1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The worst game I've played is Thrillville. I figured it was such a close copy to Roller coaster Tycoon that it had to be good. Boy was I wrong.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I'm not a hater but Diablo 3 was boring as fuck. Couldn't even bring myself to finish that shit. I don't even know what Blizz is doing these days, they're probably all high as fuck trying to figure out how to keep milking WoW and turning Hearthstone into the next big thing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks

The worst video game I've ever played was a game called, "Playboy: The Mansion". They had no plot or storyline, the main objectives were always about photo shoots & it failed to show you what the real excitement being at the mansion could be like. They did have Carmen Electra in it though, lol.

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/2
    Given: 13/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Flash games that are quite monotonous like Diner Dash and Sally's Salon, those games are only suitable for pre-schoolers! I really wonder why some adults love to play them. At least Plants Vs. Zombies and Angry birds were not that monotonous.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

I don't know why, but I absolutely despise the Cooking Mama games. I actually own 2 different ones - one for the Wii and one for the Nintendo DS - and I hate both of them. I don't know why I bought the Wii one after strongly disliking my DS one. I think it was in hope that the Wii version could make up for how awful my first jump into the franchise was.

I was very wrong.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Too Human. Rented it but should have known it was going to be horrible for how long it was either vaporware or in development hell. Clunky controls (The left stick is for moving. The right stick controls the camera. This is a good mechanic. DON'T FUCKING CHANGE IT TO BE CREATIVE OR EXCITING, THANK YOU.), cheap deaths and minute long death animations. Not to mention gunplay that felt like shooting spitballs and otherwise dull swordplay.

The best part was it was supposed to be a trilogy. We'll see how that goes.

Senior Member Groupie pascualTO's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReinbachThe3rd View Post
    Too Human. Rented it but should have known it was going to be horrible for how long it was either vaporware or in development hell. Clunky controls (The left stick is for moving. The right stick controls the camera. This is a good mechanic. DON'T FUCKING CHANGE IT TO BE CREATIVE OR EXCITING, THANK YOU.), cheap deaths and minute long death animations. Not to mention gunplay that felt like shooting spitballs and otherwise dull swordplay.

The best part was it was supposed to be a trilogy. We'll see how that goes.
    lol well the company that made it is dead so we won't be seeing any completion of the trilogy. That game was so bad.