Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    It is a poor area of Northern California with poor mental health services. We need better funding for mental health services in order to see suicide rates drop. It's unfortunate that it takes so many suicides for people to take action.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    They should find out what's making all those people commit suicide and take the right steps. If it means doing door to door counseling then let them do it. Suicide has never been a solution to anything and it's a cowardly act regardless of what pushes one to kill himself/herself.
    Dude, isn't it obvious? The people know that You Only Live Once (YOLO) and have concluded that living is either overrated or that it is better to live fast and die young. That's why they bang chics with no protection and when they get the clap they hop on the express lane and leave this world. I know, it all makes sense now, right?

LOL, I kid, I kid. I don't think that suicide is always cowardly... hell if I was stuck with a terminal, easting illness I'd rather off myself than be an emotional and financial drain on my family. I don't see how that's a cowardly act. I think that not doing otherwise is cowardly and selfish. But that's just me

Senior Member Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Why aren't they taking to counseling and community outreach.There are less homicides than suicides in Yolo county which is fortunate.Also, there are less depressed people in Yolo county now... who are alive.
    It's sad to see all these stats of the recent trends involving the word YOLO for the wrong reasons..people might misguided ideas about what it's like to live there.

Senior Member Groupie
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 1/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

Suicide is rising around the world. I have seen this epidemic rise over the years.