Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagawa View Post
    Would epic rap battles be considered Nerd core?
    ERB are from the very few who have taken the new nerd-rap to the fore. There have been some songs that made me laugh hard, even some of the very nerd ones have made me at least smile. I would qualify ERB as a sub-genre. They are neither traditional rappers, nor are they fully nerd-oriented. Sometimes it seems more like techno.

If someone wants to give them their own rung on the musical ladder, no contest from me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayrockwell91 View Post
    Are you serious? Wow I feel like a dumbass hahaha. I don't really follow new developments so I don't know what's going on on the scene right now. Actually when it comes to music I syick with what I know and rarely look for new things. I usually find a few songs that I like and listen to those for ages until the make me sick and I feel like I have to change and try something new. It might sound crazy but that is how I do things.

I'll have to check out his new stuff- I really liked some of his earlier work. I wish him all the best. Oh and thanks for the heads up!
    Yeah man, he's still as amazing as you remember. It was a big deal all over the news and stuff, although by that I mean the kind of internet news that doesn't always cover the most serious of issues, you know?