Given: 2/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

5 year old was hit while trying to cross

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I just read this story and it really makes me wonder how in the heck a 5 year old has no parents around to supervise these kids. It seems like more stories like this are coming out in full force. I can't remember the last time I read the news (online or off) and there was a good kid story.

Banned Yes Man
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I remember when I was in middle school. We had to cross the road to get into our block. It was a local road but very busy. Anyway almost every other day a car (or two) would ignore the school bus stop sign that comes out the side when children are passing. That is a huge penalty and fine. No police around when people deliberately ignored it. But parents of children were always present waiting for their kids to take them home and one mom really made noise about it. Cursed and hollered at those cars that ignored the school bus stop sign and even got a local police car to stand guard for a week and watch how many ignored school bus stop laws. I thought she was a little crazy but in hindsight she was completely right.