HTML tutorial

User Tag List

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Do you believe Alienware is overpriced?

  1. #1
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Do you believe Alienware is overpriced?


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Is it just the brand name ? I have an ASUs netbook that has worked and run the newest programs for me with just some simple upgrades to the operating system. It still has XP on it. Is building a computer that difficult or a better option ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Groupie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    185
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I'd recommend you to build your own desktop. If you're going to be getting a laptop, it's probably best and safest to just buy one premade. I'd recommend against purchasing Alienware. There are lots of laptops that perform better while being cheaper. Alienware is largely for the brand and appearance, much like Beats headphones. They're good, but for the price, you could get so much more.

  3. #3
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie View Post
    I'd recommend you to build your own desktop. If you're going to be getting a laptop, it's probably best and safest to just buy one premade. I'd recommend against purchasing Alienware. There are lots of laptops that perform better while being cheaper. Alienware is largely for the brand and appearance, much like Beats headphones. They're good, but for the price, you could get so much more.
    Yea I think I'll have one built . I'll have to learn though. I know I heard it is easy but still. Perhaps admin of this site HomicOC can guide me. Dude knows a lot about this stuff.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Groupie
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    185
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 0/0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    Yea I think I'll have one built . I'll have to learn though. I know I heard it is easy but still. Perhaps admin of this site HomicOC can guide me. Dude knows a lot about this stuff.
    There's a lot of good videos on youtube. The one I usually guide people towards watching is this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Js2A1qdB8

  5. #5
    Banned Yes Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/2
    Given: 5/2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie View Post
    There's a lot of good videos on youtube. The one I usually guide people towards watching is this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Js2A1qdB8
    Thanks Azzie. I will check it out when I get home. Best place to order items is NewEgg.com right ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Register